I hope the start to your week has been fabulous. Not much has been going on around here. We have been cleaning cleaning cleaning!! (If you need used DVD’s check my ebay LOL!!) The new office is almost complete and my scrap dining room is starting to come together. I still have to figure out how to get everything organized, but it is a work in progress. Still lots to move around but I am getting there. My fiance and I have gotten rid of soooo much stuff (I am a former scrapbook supply hoarder and my mom is a bit of a pack rat, sorry mom, it is TRUE!!). We have taken like 5 car loads down to Goodwill and it feel so great to clear out the clutter. I hate clutter!! It is so nice to have open spaces in the closets!
Today I have a quickie card for you using the Watercolor Trio stamp set. I am really in need of more “just because” quick cards so that I can be ready for NEW CATALOG TIME!!! I am sooooooo excited!!!! I earned a pre-view copy of the catalog (it rocks to be a demo!) and my pre-view catalog should be here THIS WEEK! EEEEEEEEKKK!!
- This one was easy peasy to put together.
- The card is 4X4inches. It was made with Old Olive.
- TIP: When making a square card, make it smaller than 4.25inches so that it can fit in a standard greeting card envelope and you won’t have to pay any extra for shipping a square envelope!!
- The flowers in the background were stamped in Always Artichoke Classic Ink repeatedly. The flowers and sentiment are both part of the Watercolor Trio stamp set.
- The sentiment was punched out using the Oval Punch and Scallop Oval Punch.
- The patterned paper for the ovals is from the DCWV At Home premium stack.
My buddy Deanne convinced me that we needed a forum button so here it is!! What do ya think?? I happen to love scallops 🙂
Well that is all for you today! I am going to get back to cleaning :O) I will be back in the SP Forum later tonight.
- Watercolor Trio stamp set
- Large Oval Punch
- Scallop Oval Punch
- Old Olive Cardstock
- Always Artichoke Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad