**I am on a ProvoCraft/Cricut Boycott! They won’t get another dime from me! Got a Cricut? Well use it! Don’t have one yet? Consider a different machine!! Click here for more details about my boycott and how I got here!! You can join the boycott too!**
Hey everyone! Today I have been studying for my very last final of the semester. It is going to be a rough one but I am glad it will be over!!
And have I got a card for YOU!! This is one I am really proud of and I love the glimmer on the card! This is another project for Rough Type week. The Rough Type font just fit so nicely on a Christmas card 🙂
Here is a close up of the snowmen and the background paper! On the background I used Stampin’ UP’s new Smooch Spritz spray!!
I just stamped the snowflakes from the Stampin’ UP Christmas Punch stamp set, which is a hostess stamp set that will be retiring at the end of July. Then I sprayed the whole background with the Smooch Spritz.
To color in my snowmen, I used Copic Ciao markers. I used the following Copic colors:
- 100 Black (for the coals and top hats on the snowmen)
- B02 Robin’s Egg Blue (for the blue scarves and hats)
- B00 Frost Blue (for the snow part of the snowmen and the ground)
- C3 Cool Gray #3 (I used this over the B00 on the snowmen that are positioned in the back behind other snowmen so that their shade of blue snow was slightly darker than the snowmen in front. It is very subtle but it makes subtle looking shadows.)
- RV000 Pale Purple, RV02 Sugared Almond Pink, and RV04 Shock Pink (all for the pink scarves and hats)
And do you see that blue color around my whisper white cardstock??? That is the new Marina Mist color that will be coming out in July!!! It is so pretty and PERFECT with Bashful Blue.
The card shape was made with the Cricut Wild Card cartridge. It is one of my favorite card shapes!