Happy Thursday everyone! I have been working lately on some cards that I need to get mailed out. I have A LOT of cards to make!
So the next few days, I am going to be sharing a few simple thank you cards with you. The first couple were made for Watercolor Trio stamp set.
- The flower and sentiment are both from the Watercolor Trio stamp set. I colored the flower in with Melon Mambo and Old Olive Stampin’ Write markers. I colored DIRECTLY on the rubber part of the stamp so that I could make a two toned image. This is where the Stampin’ UP markers are indispensable.
- Then I punched out the flowers with the 1 and 3/8inch Circle punch and I punched a piece of Cameo Coral (RETIRING!!!) cardstock with the Scallop Circle Punch.
- On each of the little scallops I used the White Gel Pen to make cute little dots.
- The card base is Kraft cardstock (soon to be called Crumb Cake).
- Watercolor Trio stamp set
- Kraft Cardstock
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Cameo Coral Cardstock
- Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker
- Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Marker
- Scallop Circle Punch
- 1 and 3/8inch Circle Punch
- Signo White Gel Pen
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad