I hope you are having a great start to the work week! Today has been filled with fun. First, babysitting and then I chatted in my new forum (link above). I can’t believe we already have 30 members!!! I am so excited at the turn out already. It is going to be so much fun!
And today I have an SPCC card to share with you for Elements of Style week!! This week, I announced my Stamp Set of the Week on my new forum 🙂
I used a little Smooch Spritz spray on the card and I think I was too close because it was way darker than I wanted it to be. . oh well! I didn’t want to redo the whole thing!
- Elements of Style stamp set
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Scallop Square Bigz Die
- Tempting Turquoise cardstock
- Log Cabin Smooch Spritz
- Crushed Curry cardstock
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
- White Gel Pen