Hello everyone! Earlier today I posted my first sketch, make sure to scroll down (or go to my blog if you are in reader) to see the sketch.
Welcome to Watercolor Trio week!! All week long, I am going to be sharing projects I made using the Watercolor Trio stamp set. This stamp set is available from the Summer Mini catalog. I love this set because the flower images have a beautiful distressed look to them. The stamped flowers look like they have been watercolored! SO neat!!
- The background of this card is Blush Blossom cardstock which is retiring!! I stamped the background using a stamp from the Elements of Style stamp set and Blush Blossom Classic Ink. I love the tone on tone look.
- The sentiment is from the Elements of Style stamp set.
- The flower and butterflies are images from the Watercolor Trio stamp set. I used my Stampin’ UP markers to color directly on the stamp so that I could stamp the flower image in two colors! This is where the Stampin’ UP markers are indispensable! I colored the flower petals with my Blush Blossom Stampin’ Write Marker and the stems with my Old Olive Stampin’ Write marker.
- Watercolor Trio stamp set
- Elements of Style stamp set
- Blush Blossom Cardstock
- Blush Blossom Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Blush Blossom Stampin’ Write Marker
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Old Olive Cardstock
- Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker
- Scallop Edge Border Punch
- Lavender Lace Cardstock
- Lavender Lace Classic Stampin’ Pad