Hello!! Tomorrow is my fiance’s LAST DAY of undergrad!! I am so proud of him and we are going to be celebrating all day after his final. We’ve been doing some rearranging and such in my scrap room and it has been a lot of work! With all my scrappy stuff scattered everywhere, it is kinda hard for me to get scrappy. This was my last card for Rough Type Week but I just couldn’t squeeze it in with all the rearranging festivities and Mother’s day fun.
Tonight I have a card that I made for Johnny’s Grandpa. He and Johnny have a great relationship and right back and forth to each other so I make him a card to send every once in a while.
I used another Color Journey Combo for this card. The Bordering Blue is retiring and I am so sad to see it go! It is such a pretty color, just great for Christmas cards too. I love the color.
The little boy was colored in with Copics from iCopic.
And my favorite part of this card is the LACE!!! The lace is from Your Memories Here!! Love it!
Here is a close up of the little image:
- The card base was made with Bashful Blue cardstock and patterned paper from the DCWV At Home Premium stack.
- The little boy stamp is from the Stampin’ UP Very Thankful stamp set. Stampin’ UP donates money to Ronald McDonald House for each of these special stamp sets that is sold!
- I used the Scallop Edge Border Punch on the Bordering Blue cardstock and then stamped “Grandpa” on it with Not Quite Navy ink using the Rough Type stamp set.
- Rough Type stamp set
- Very Thankful stamp set
- Scallop Edge Border Punch
- Bordering Blue cardstock
- Not Quite Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Bashful Blue Cardstock