Happy Friday!!! Got any good weekend plans? We are just hanging around the house as usual.
Oh, late yesterday, we got something wonderful in the mail. . . Johnny’s diploma!!!!!!! It’s official!! My guy is a graduate!!!!!!!! I am so proud of him!
Well today, my card was made for Your Memories Here as part of the DT over there. I used this gorgeous paper flower as the feature of my card. It is actually called a Wrinkle Rose and it is from Prima. The flower was actually much larger than it is now, but I took off some of the petals so that it would fit on my card.
- The stem and sentiment were stamped using the Watercolor Trio stamp set. I used my Stampin’ UP markers (in Cameo Coral and Always Artichoke) to make the two toned stamped image. You just simply color directly on the rubber and then stamp!
- The patterned paper I used is from the DCWV At Home premium stack.
- The sentiment was punched out with the Large Oval Punch and then layered on a punch out of the Scallop Oval Punch.
- On the bottom of the cream patterned paper, I used the Scallop Edge Punch.
- The card base is Cameo Coral (RETIRING!!).
I also featured Color Journey Combo #8: Cameo Coral is retiring!!! Be sure to stock up while you still can!
- Watercolor Trio stamp set
- Scallop Oval Punch
- Large Oval Punch
- Scallop Edge Punch
- Cameo Coral Stampin’ Write Marker
- Always Artichoke Stampin’ Write Marker
- Cameo Coral Cardstock
- Always Artichoke Classic Stampin’ Pad