Hello everyone!! Happy Monday! Remember that tonight is Live Chat over at the SP Chat Room (you can get to it at the bottom of the SP Forum!). Be there or be square!! Chat starts at 9PM EST. Last week there were 27 members online!! We had a blast!
OK Time for truth, I have been majorly slacking with my SPCC entries and so this week, I am playing along. Head on over to SPCC to see the new Color Combos design team divas. They really rocked this color combo this week! You can play along over there, or enter below. Next Monday, I will be giving away a sweet prize to one lovely participant.
Here is what I made:
- No, that is not designer patterned paper on my page, that Very Vanilla cardstock was stamped by hand!! I used the adorable Fox and Friends stamp set with Bashful Blue Classic Ink, Early Espresso Classic Ink, and Tangerine Tango Classic Ink. I just rotated the stamps to give it a cute little pattern.
- I distressed the edges of the Very Vanilla cardstock with Early Espresso Classic Ink on a Sponge Dauber.
- Then I stamped a border of animals across the bottom of the Bashful Blue textured cardstock. I happen to really like the way it looks when you stamp on textured cardstock. It gives a nice worn feel to the project.
- The Tangerine Tango ribbon (retired) is part of the SP July Ribbon Kit.
- The alphas are Felt Thickers.
Here are some close-ups!
You can enter by adding your link below. If you don’t have a blog, you can upload your project to the SP Gallery in the SPCC #56 section Improper links will be removed. Entries are due by Sunday at 3PM EST.