**I am on a ProvoCraft/Cricut Boycott! They won’t get another dime from me! Got a Cricut? Well use it! Don’t have one yet? Consider a different machine!! Click here for more details about my boycott and how I got here!! You can join the boycott too!**
Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a great Friday. My Friday is about to get better because I have my photography class this afternoon (very exciting!!). What are your plans for the weekend? Nothing much going on around here.
I am really excited about this project today. This is another project using the Cricut 3 Birds on Parade cartridge. I think it is really funny! My doggies are always cracking me up and I try to capture that in some of my photos. These photos on today’s scrapbook page are my doggie Skyeler enjoying a brand new toy, THE MOOSE! My girls absolutely love new toys and the moose was no exception. Now the moose itself it hilarious looking so I wanted to take photos of it too. LOL
So here it is: Go Team Moose! But Sadly. . . the moose lost as you can see in the photos!! HA HA
- The “go team” and the cheerleader chicks are from the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge.
- The “go team” was cut out at 3 inches from some Piggy Tails patterned paper (was from a previous monthly kit) and Whisper White cardstock.
- The cheerleader chicks were cut out at 3.75inches using the following Stampin’ UP Cardstock colors: Close to Cocoa (retired), Brocade Blue (retired), Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Real Red, Basic Black, So Saffron, and Whisper White. I used the Stampin’ UP Square Lattice embossing folder on the brown cardstock layers to give the outfits some texture. I really like that the cheerleader uniforms look kind of vintage because of the colors I used. The stripes on the outfits and the pom poms were accented with Ranger Stickles glitter glue (I think this is the Diamond color)
- The photos were matted onto Bashful Blue cardstock.
- The Moose letters were made with the Cricut Designer’s Calendar cartridge at 2 inches tall. The cardstock colors are Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip.
- The square borders around the layout were made with Piggy Tails patterned paper. I just cut 1/2inch strips and attached them to the edges of the background paper.
And here are some close ups:
Your Stampin’ With Sami Shopping List contains all of the lovely SP and Company items I used on today’s project. These items are available from my online store,SP and Company anytime 24/7. If you need any help, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter (in the sidebar)!
Additionally, the items below are Current Stampin’ UP products which are available from my mother’s Stampin’ UP Website. Stop by her blog samanthasmom.com to see even more inspiration using Stampin’ UP products.
- Whisper White cardstock
- Big Shot machine
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder
- Chocolate Chip cardstock
- Basic Black cardstock
- Pacific Point cardstock
- So Saffron cardstock
- Real Red cardstock
- Bashful Blue cardstock