Well I managed to find me missing card in the disaster area that is my scrap table.
Here it is:
Isn’t that birdie such a cute little wizard?!?! I thought so. . .
- The bird is from the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge. I cut him out at 3.5inches. Around some of the layers, I used my White Gel Pen from Stampin’ UP. Then, I assembled all the layers and pop dotted him with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- All the patterned paper came out of the Patterns paper stacks made by Stampin’ UP. We’ve got some In Colors, some Regals, and some Subtles going on.
- The cardstock is all Stampin’ UP: Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy, Pale Plum, and Peach Parfait.
- The sentiment is from the retired Stampin’ UP Stamp set called Twick or Tweet. I punched out the stamped layer using the Stampin’ UP Word Window Punch and then layered it on a punch out from the Stampin’ UP Modern Label Punch.
Your Stampin’ With Sami Shopping List contains all of the lovely SP and Company items I used on today’s project. These items are available from my online store,SP and Company anytime 24/7. If you need any help, be sure to email me at email@example.com. Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter (in the sidebar)!
- 20Pc 6X6 Stampin’ UP Paper Kit -In Colors Patterns 2010
- 20Pc 6X6 Stampin’ UP Paper Kit -Regals Patterns 2010
- 20Pc 6X6 Stampin’ UP Paper Kit -Subtles Patterns 2010
Additionally, the items below are Current Stampin’ UP products which are available from my mother’s Stampin’ UP Website. Stop by her blog samanthasmom.com to see even more inspiration using Stampin’ UP products.
- Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pear Pizzazz cardstock
- Perfect Plum Cardstock
- Peach Parfait cardstock
- Night of Navy cardstock
- Regals Patterns Paper Pack
- Subtles Patterns Paper Pack
- In Color Patterns Paper Pack
- Modern Label Punch
- Word Window Punch