Hi everyone! I have been having such a fun time reading everyone’s comments for this week. And guess what??? We are going to continue the fun all next week!! I have some more AMAZING giveaways planned for next week and you are not going to want to miss the fun.
So this weekend, I decided that I want to get some projects posted for you!
Before we get to today’s card, I want to give you some reminders! There is still time to enter ALL of the giveaways for this week, but time is running out!
- Don’t forget to play along with this week’s color combo challenge!! I am giving away a nice little card kit to the winner: SP Color Combo Challenge #71
- Enter to win a SP and Company stamp set of your choice: Day 1
- Enter to win the Christmas Emma stamp set and learn about the awesome monthly contest I will be hosting: Day 2
- Enter to win an awesome prize pack donated by iCopic, my new retailer!! Day 3
- Learn how YOU can have a chance to be a SP and Company guest designer and enter to win the Fashionista Alphabet stamp set: Day 4
- Learn about my new sister blog Imagination Land: Day 5 part 1
- Enter to win some GLOW IN THE DARK hot glue sticks donated by Adtech! Day 5 Part 2
And here is today’s card:
Isn’t that the cutest little winter scene?! I had so much fun making this card. I combined The Greeting Farm Christmas Sweeties with the SP and Company Falling Snow Stamp set and Ornamental Trees Stamp set.
For the trees, I just stamped them using Stampin’ UP Early Espresso Classic Ink onto some green swirly patterned paper (from Stampin’ UP but retired a long time ago) and then cut them out with my Xacto.
The snow mounds were stamped using Stampin’ UP Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink. The sentiment was stamped in Real Red Classic Ink. The snowflakes were stamped in Baja Breeze Classic ink.
For the little Christmas Sweetie, I used the following Copic colors available from iCopic.com
- Y06 (all except the last Y was used for the hair)
- Y38 (for the belt buckle)
The background paper is Vintage Cream cardstock made by Papertrey Ink.
And of course, I have a giveaway for you!!!!
Today’s giveaway is donated by ME! Leave a comment below and become a follower for a chance to win the Ornamental Trees Stamp set!
This is such a gorgeous stamp set!
This giveaway will end on Saturday November 6th at midnight EST.
Your Stampin’ With Sami Shopping List contains all of the lovely SP and Company items I used on today’s project. These items are available from my online store,SP and Company anytime 24/7. If you need any help, be sure to email me at email@example.com. Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter (in the sidebar)!