Hey everyone!! I am so happy to present this project from the lovely SP design team member, Calypso! She has such a beautiful scrapping style, and an even more beautiful personality. She has made a great project tutorial for you all today:
My name is Calypso from Calypso Candy Craft and I am delighted to be this weeks Guest Designer for SP and Company!!! YEAH!!!
I just recently (October) discovered the wonderful world of Spellbinders. I have a mall collection and I love their versatility!!!
So these are the supplies that you will need:
Spellbinders Dies (S4-114, S4-124, S4-170, S4-170)
Cardstock: I used SU Whisper White,Red Rose, Garden Green and Wild Wasabi
Ink: Embossing Ink and Sazon
Other: Transparency and Embossing Powder
So let’s get started:
1. Fold a 4×8 cardstock in half and cut with S4-114, overlapping the crease of the card. This will create a round card.
2. Cut and emboss using S4-124
3. Cut and emboss using S4-194
4. Cut and emboss using S4-114
5. Cut cardstock and transparency using S4-114.
6. Emboss the Flourish stamped image using silver embossing powder onto white cardstock.
7. Once, image is dry, place transparency over the Flourish stamped image and stamp the sentiment.
8. Cut and emboss using S4-124 and S4-170 at the same time. And put it all together.
I hope that this will inspire you to have fun with your SP and Company stamps and your Spellbinders dies.
Are you inspired by my blog? Then please show your support by purchasing products from my online store SP and Company. Another way you can show your support is to purchase your Stampin’ UP products through my mom. The items in bold are available for purchase from either my mom or me. Some helpful links are below my signature. Thank you!