I have a layout for you today! This is one of my best layouts that I have made in a long time I think. I just love the Echo Park Wintertime Collection that I used for this page and I really thought it came out so nicely.
And I even used an SP and Company stamp set. Can you spot it?
Those lines were made with the line stamp from the SP and Company Scallops and Lines Stamp Set. This stamp set is PERFECT for journaling. It seems like I am always in need of lines or journaling shapes to use on my scrapbook layout so I created this set to help solve the problem!
The snowflaky type shape and the title were both cut out using the Cricut Expression with the Cricut Elegant Cakes cartridge. The awesome thing about the Cricut Cake cartridges is that you can use them in your regular Cricut machines and cut out paper with them!!
Your Stampin’ With Sami Shopping List contains all of the lovely SP and Company items I used on today’s project. These items are available from my online store,SP and Company anytime 24/7. If you need any help, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter (in the sidebar)!
- Scallops and Lines Stamp Set
- Wintertime Collection Borders Patterned Paper
- Wintertime Collection Stripes Patterned Paper
- Wintertime Collection Falling Snowflakes Patterned Paper
- Wintertime Collection Damask Patterned Paper
- Chocolate Chip Epoxy Brads 4PK
- Blue Bayou 3/8inch Double Stitched Ribbon 1yd