It has been a LONG week for us! Johnny and I have been sick and my mom had some teeth removed so I have been playing nurse to us all.
BUT, I do have a lovely layout for you today. This is my first of many wedding layouts that you will be seeing here.
- All die cuts were made with the Cricut Elegant Cakes cartridge.
- The numbers were cut at 2inches tall.
- The little roses were cut at 1inch tall.
- The larger flower bundle was cut at 3inches tall.
- The huge swirl was cut at 7.25inches tall.
- The following Stampin’ UP Cardstocks were used: Certainly Celery, Whisper White (textured and smooth), Pink Pirouette, and Melon Mambo.
- The patterned paper is from the Echo Park Be Mine collection.