I have decided that I want to take some time every so often to spotlight a Cricut cartridge that is one of my absolute favorite cartridges. There are now well over 200 cartridges, not including Imagine cartridges so sometimes it is a bit overwhelming to wade through all of the choices.
For me, at least, it is easiest to make decisions about cartridges when I can see that a cartridge has lots of versatility.
So today, I would like to tell you a little bit about the Paper Pups cartridge! No, you don’t even have to be a dog lover to appreciate some of the shapes on this cartridge because it has more than just dog shapes on it. This cartridge is classified as retired (which means no longer being produced), but it can still be found in online stores pretty easily (last time I checked).
I am digging through my SP Blog to find you some of my older projects that I used this cartridge to make.
My favorite shapes on this cartridge, are the clouds!! It actually has two cloud shapes, which cut out at the same time.
**Click on any of the photos for a larger view.**
Here are some of my older projects using the cloud:
I also really like some of the other shapes from the Paper Pups cartridge.
For instance, the trees. . .
And the moons. . .
And of course, you can also use the Paper Pups cartridge for actual dog themed projects :O)
- Made using the Cricut Expression & Cricut cartridge Paper Pups.
- The dog and shadow were cut from the Paper pups cartridge at 1.25inches.
- The paw print border was made with the Border feature on the Paper Pups cartridge. They were cut at Fit to Length 6inches (which made them cut out at 2.5inches tall).
- Cardstock used is from Stampin’ UP: Baja Breeze and Early Espresso and Pale Plum (retired).
- The title was cut using the Don Juan cartridge and the letters were cut at 1.25inches tall.
- The purple patterned paper and ribbon are from Stampin’ UP. The rest of the patterned paper is from Echo Park (the brown hounds-tooth is from the Merry Christmas collection, and the aqua polka dot paper is from the Everybody Loves Christmas collection).