Let me tell you. . . I have been a major slacker this week! I WILL get caught up!!
Today, I have something a little different for you. .. I want to show you some of my Christmas cards I sent out for 2010! I used my beloved Cricut and my SP and Company stamps.
- The is another one of my favorite marquee shapes. (To see other very beautiful marquee shapes, click here). This shape is from the Cricut Elegant Cakes cartridge.
- The patterned paper is all Echo Park paper.
- The snowman and sentiment are both from the Falling Snow stamp set.
- The snowmen were embellished with Stampin’ UP adhesive rhinestones and adhesive pearls.
- Any coloring was done with Copics.