I have a card for you today! This card was made using the Cricut Country Life cartridge and it also features a new sentiment from SP and Company Mix ‘N Match: Friends stamp set. The Mix ‘n match series is awesome because all the sentiments can be mixed and matched so you can have the perfect sentiment for your project!!
REMINDER: You can leave a comment on each post this week for even more chances to win the lovely giveaway prize, complete details are here.
- The pea pod was cut out from the Country Life cartridge at 4.5inches tall.
- The sentiment is from the SP and Company Mix ‘N Match: Friends stamp set. The “You are” and the “Fantabulous” are actually two separate stamps so there are endless options with this stamp set (you can see the full stamp sets at the bottom of the page).
- The following Stampin’ UP colors were used: Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette (for the card base), Melon Mambo, Old Olive, and Certainly Celery.
- The patterned paper is from the Echo Park Walk in the Park collection.
- The ribbon is from Papertrey Ink. Click here to see my video: Bow Tying Tutorial.