My project today is actually an Imagine project. Most of my projects here at Imagination Land will be Cricut Expression projects, but every once in a while, I am going to squeeze in an Imagine card.
REMINDER: You can leave a comment on each post this week for even more chances to win the lovely giveaway prize, complete details are here.
- The kite image was printed and cut using the Cricut Imagine machine using the Best Friends cartridge. I cut the clouds on a separate layer so that I could pop dot them up on my image.
- To embellish the image, I added white outlines around the kite tails with the Stampin’ UP White Gel Pen and I also added the little adhesive rhinestones.
- The sentiment “Fly Away” was stamped using the SP and Company Fashionista Alphabet stamp set. I just lined up the letters into a curvy shape and had them follow around the curve of the stamped image.
- The card base was made with Stampin’ UP So Saffron cardstock and Echo Park paper from the Sweet Summertime collection.
- To finish the card, I tied a bow with Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz saddle stitch ribbon. I have Bow Tying Tutorial video here.