Hi everyone! Yesterday I posted two posts pretty late in the day so make sure you check those out. Later today, I will be picking a winner for the Speak of Fall cartridge I am giving away and announcing the Random Prize Patrol!
And in this post, I have a video going through how to use your Cricut step-by-step. I hope you learn a thing or two. If you are a Cricut newbie, I think this video will really help you because I really guide you through the whole process.
And here is the project from the video:
- The bunny was cut like shown in the video using the following Stampin’ UP cardstock colors: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, and Daffodil Delight (only the yellow is textured).
- The sentiment was stamped from the SP and Company Mix ‘N Match: Basics stamp set. This was actually three different stamps that I mixed together from that set. I love how all my sets in the Mix n Match series coordinate so beautifully!! I designed them that way :O)
- The green patterned paper is from the Echo Park Walk in the Park collection.
- I used the Stampin’ UP scallop edge punch to make the scallop border on the yellow cardstock.
- Finally I tied a pink satin ribbon bow (got this ribbon from Michaels craft store) on the layer and then adhered it to the card base (which is Old Olive Stampin’ UP Cardstock).