Today’s project is a fun little birthday card!
For this card, I used the Cake Basics cartridge.
- The card measures 5.5inches square.
- The cupcake was cut from the Cricut Cake Basics cartridge at 3.5inches tall. I cut out the layers and a shadow layer for it.
- The sentiment is from the Lovely Labels stamp set from SP and Company.
- All of the patterned paper is from the Basic Gray Olivia collection.
- The following Stampin’ UP cardstocks were used: Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla.
- The ribbon is Pear Pizazz taffeta from Stampin’ UP.