Don’t forget that there is still time to check out the blog hop from my regular blog. There are lots and lots of great projects and prizes!!
Today, I am sharing with you a page I made of my two little nephews. I blocked out their faces for privacy, but you can still see the layout!
- The heart lace, big heart, and alphabets were all cut from the Cricut Paper Lace cartridge.
- The heart lace was cut using a 12X12 patterned paper from the Echo Park Little Boy collection. I used the fit to page feature, which cut out at 11inches tall. TIP: When cutting out a larger detailed piece like this, make sure you have a mat that is still well stickied.
- The big heart was cut out at 5inches.
- The alphas were cut out at 1.5inches.
- The following Stampin’ UP cardstock colors were used: Kiwi Kiss texured (retired), Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White.
- I used some Papertrey Ink ribbon to make the pleats and to tie it on the edge of the heart lace.