REMINDER: You can leave a comment on each post this week for even more chances to win the lovely giveaway prize, complete details are here. Today is the LAST day!!
Thank you all so much for the sweet comments about my wedding. I can’t believe I am getting married on Tuesday!! EEK! My fiance and I have been engaged for almost 6 years so this is long overdue :O)
Chances are, my posts will be late over the next week while we finish up our last minute wedding to do list. Once the wedding festivities are over, weekends will be dedicated to Cricutting Lesson for Beginners!!
Today I have a simple (yet, I think very stunning) layout to share with you.
This layout was made using the Cindy Loo cartridge.
- The photo of my layout is all fuzzy, but the photo on the layout is actually a really crisp photo. It measures 6X8inches. I kept the rest of the layout pretty simple because I wanted the photo to be very striking.
- I double matted the photo, first onto white, and then onto red patterned paper. All patterned paper used is from the Basic Gray Eskimo Kisses Collection.
- The flourish across the bottom was Filigree2 with the Border Feature key pressed. I used the Fit to Length button to make the flourish measure 10 inches (which the machine measured it to be 2.5inches tall).
- The letters were also cut from the Cindy Loo cartridge, at 1.5inches tall.
- The teeny tiny letters are from Cosmo Cricket.