It has been such a busy and exciting day around here at the SP household. The January SP and Company stamps arrived yesterday so most of my day was spent packing up stamps and shipping them off. It get such happy feelings knowing that others will soon be playing with my stamps!!
And I have been having SO MUCH FUN getting extra crafty with my Cricut Project 365 over at the my new blog Imagination Land. Make sure to stop by there every day for a new project!! Tomorrow, I will be showing you a project I made with the new Cricut Best of Pixar cartridge which features Finding Nemo, A Bugs Life, The Incredibles, Monster’s Inc, and Wall-E!! SO CUTE!
Here is my mishap story for you:
Today, on the iCopic blog, I posted a super technique and what do ya know, it disappeared!! I thought I was going crazy, but people even linked to it so I know it was actually really there LOL. Anyway, so I had to redo it, and I am going to post my super card details for you here!
Click here to see my super technique!
- The rain boots were colored with Copics from iCopic. I used Y00, Y08, Y15, and BG23.
- The patterned paper is from the Echo Park Summertime collection.
- The marquee shapes were made from the Cricut Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake Art. One layer is Stampin’ UP whisper white, and the other layer is Summer Sun (retired).
- The ribbon is from PaperTrey Ink, it is their saddle stitch ribbon (love it!!)
- The card base is Rich Razzleberry cardstock. I also used this color ink to sponge around the edges of the white cardstock.
I hope you enjoyed it! I will see ya tomorrow for Design Team Wednesday (yes, this week I will remember to post it on the correct day! LOL)