I have a really fun card for you today!! This card uses iCopic Color Challenge #12. Head over there now to enter your project. iCopic always has THE BEST prizes so you won’t want to miss out (**HINT HINT** Think SP and Company stamps!!).
My card for this week’s combo is ADORABLE if I do say so myself!! I just loved the colors this week, and they worked perfectly with what I wanted to do.
- The hearts from the Candy Hearts stamp set were stamped onto the white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black (from iCopic.com).
- Then I colored the hearts in using the following Copics from iCopic.com: RV000, RV21, Y11, Y21. I wanted the hearts to be very light so I went heavy on the lighter shade and then used a very light touch with the darker shades.
- The sentiment is also from the Candy Hearts stamp set.
- The ribbon is Stampin’ UP Pretty in Pink satin ribbon.
- The card base is Stampin’ UP Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- For the bottom corners of the white and yellow cardstocks, I used a corner rounder punch.
- Candy Hearts stamp set