Hi everyone!! This is my second post of the day. Scroll down to see my post from earlier.
Tonight, I want to show you the iCopic color challenge #18! Isn’t it just lovely?? I have a feeling that the prize is going to be absolutely lovely too!
Also, did you know that the Copic company came out with 12 BRAND NEW colors available in the Sketch Markers and these new colors are available for pre-order in the iCopic store. Click here to see them now.
I can’t wait to get my hands on these new colors. I am determined to own the entire collection!
Here is the color combo for this week. Make sure to stop by the blog and play along for a chance to win!
Here is a project that I whipped up for the combo:
It is a little different for me, but I just LOVED using these bright colors! And what could be better than glittery pink rain boots?!
- SP and Company Rain Boots stamp set
- Patterned paper from the Echo Park Little Boy collection (yellow striped paper)
- Patterned paper from the Basic Grey Ambrosia paper collection (the distressed orange paper)
- Pixie Pink Stampin’ Up Cardstock
- Daffodil Delight Textured Stampin’ UP Cardstock
- Stampin’ UP Top Note Die for the Big Shot
- Ranger Crackle Paint in Spiced Marmalade (as you can see, I was too impatient to let the paint completely dry before snapping the photo! LOL)
- Glitter paper from American Crafts
- Peach Parfait Taffeta ribbon from Stampin UP
- D’vine Swirls embossing folder from ProvoCraft
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Xacto Knife (it is PINK, thank you Elmer’s!!!)