Well, the majority of my wedding announcements have been sent out and made it to their destinations so it is time to share what they look like! I still have about 10 that need to be mailed out (had to make more and print more photos, this is the third batch of them LOL).
Here is the mess I made as I got the first round of wedding announcements made. I made about 40 in the first batch, then lost count! LOL
Here is the outside and the photo that I included:
Here is the inside:
And here is a close up of the front:
- The card base is Melon Mambo cardstock. The front piece is Pretty in Pink cardstock.
- The stamps are from the Stampin’ UP Baroque Motifs stamp set and the P is from a Technique Tuesday alphabet stamp set.
- Inside the little flowers, I added an adhesive pearl from Stampin’ UP.
- The inside paper was printed out off of the computer.