I am so glad to see you all like the new Use It Tuesday Blog! Siobhan and I are so excited to get started with our new adventure. I had been wanting to bring back my Use It Tuesday segment here on my blog, but Siobhan thought of something even better!
NOTE: My newsletter was not sent out last Wednesday. There was some technical issues from my newsletter provider so I am pushing that week’s newsletter back until this Wednesday, I will make sure you still get a very special something in the newsletter this week though. 🙂 I had a few people ask so I didn’t want anyone to worry about not receiving it. As far as I know, no one ended up getting the last edition because of the issue.
And today, I would like to showcase the Mix ‘N Match: Occasions stamp set. This set is a great set because there are so many great occasions included in this set! My project was made using one of the sympathy phrases you can make!
- The sentiment is actually three separate stamps from the Mix ‘N Match: Occasions stamp set.
- The flowers were stamped using a stamp set from PaperTrey Ink. This set was available with purchase at CHA in July 2010.
- I accented the card with Stampin’ UP Adhesive Pearls.
- The edges of the Very Vanilla cardstock was inked with a sponge dauber and Close to Cocoa ink (which is now retired).
- I added a bow using Concord Crush taffeta ribbon from Stampin’ UP.
- Mix ‘N Match: Occasions stamp set