WHOA can you believe that this is SP Color Combo #96?! It is just so crazy how time flies!!
Here it is:
And here is the layout I made! This layout was made using the April monthly subscription kit, which contains the SP and Company For Every Woman stamp set (there is ONLY ONE LEFT!! EEK!) and the Echo Park Summer Days collection kit (there are still a few of these left in stock too).
There is still plenty of time to sign up for the monthly subscription club and receive the May kit! I am all out of April kits.
This is the little sweetie I babysit (hence, why her face and name have been covered up). She loves to taste the crayons :O)
- All of the patterned paper, sticker elements, and alphabets are from the Summer Days collection kit.
- I outlined the alphas with a Black Multiliner SP from iCopic.com
- The large white flower silhouettes were stamped and then embossed from the For Every Woman stamp set. Next to the larger photo, I used another stamp from this set to stamp “I Love you THIS much” in Kiwi Kiss ink from Stampin’ UP.
- The tree sticker was accented with buttons from Papertrey Ink, which are the Ripe Avocado color.
- The journaling lines are from the Scallops and Lines stamp set.
- In the center of the flower next to the photos, I added a Kiwi Kiss corduroy button from Stampin’ UP and tied a bow in the center with some Divine Twine from iCopic.com.
Here are some close up photos:
- Sign up for your monthly subscription kit today!!
- Summer Days collection kit from Echo Park
- For Every Woman stamp set
- Scallops and Lines stamp set