Today is the day that the SP Blog will reach 350,000 visitors!!!! I am so ecstatic about how many people come to SP! You all are so wonderful and make me so happy to be here posting. Since today is a very special day, I made a very special card for the occasion! I did a TON of coloring on this one, and I think you will agree that it is pretty detailed!
This card features a stamp called Fishing Fun from Stampavie, and it is available in the iCopic.com store. I also got all the Copics I used from iCopic.
I did some airbrushing for the sunset and for the water. Here is a close up of my coloring:
- The stamp is called Fishing Fun from Stampavie. It is a clear photopolymer stamp, very high quality. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The patterned paper is from the Echo Park Walk in the Park collection.
- The card base is Stampin’ UP Tempting Turquoise cardstock.
- The sentiment is from the SP and Company Mini Card Creations II stamp set and stamped it in Soft Suede Classic ink from Stampin’ UP.
- I used a corner rounder and then inked up all the edges with Soft Suede using a sponge dauber.
- For the sunset, I used the following Copic colors in my airbrush system: Y02, V25, B00, B02, YR16, YR61, RV21.
- For the water I used the following Copic colors with my airbrush system: BG15, 53, 49.
- For the coloring, I used the following Copic colors: Y02, Y06, YG67, YG06, YG11, YG61, YG63, E37, E53, E47, E87, E57, E31, E33, E35, E37, E0000, E000, E00, E02, E40, C1, C3.
- I accented the coloring with a Buttermilk At You Spica glitter pen(for the doggie tag) and a Signo white gel pen (for the little boy’s cheeks).