Today, my project is for two different events! First, my video tutorial that goes along with my layout is for the iCopic.com’s Tuesday Tips and Tricks segment. And also, I *tried* to use the colors for this week’s SP Color Combo (details below LOL).
And as you can see, I used Brown instead of Grey. . for some reason I had brown on the brain when I was making this page.
Here are some close ups of the flower I made. The video tutorial on how I made this is below.
- The background cardstock is some random pinkish cardstock I had in my collection! LOL I have no idea where it came from.
- I cut down the swirly patterned paper to 11X11inches and then centered it onto the pink patterned paper. This patterned paper is from the DCWV mainstreet stack.
- The pink patterned paper is from Echo Park’s Be Mine collection. I puched the scallops on it with the Stampin’ UP Scallop Trim border punch.
- The little brown border was made with a piece of Close to Cocoa cardstock and adhesive pearls, both of which are from Stampin’ UP.
- The title was made with American Craft’s Thickers. These ones are glitter foam Thickers.
- My tutorial for how I made the flower is below.
Hope you enjoy it:
- Hearty Hearts Backgrounds stamp set