Hello everyone!! Happy Wednesday! Today’s project is yet again from the May SP Subscription Club Kit! I hope you love the kit contents as much as I do! I just love all the blues and it definitely puts me in the mood for summer fun. And I also used one of my favorite new supplies, the Mini Mister!!
Here is the Beach Baby layout. This layout features a photo of my hubby when he was a baby. Wasn’t he adorable?!
- All the patterned papers, cardstock sticker elements, and alphas are from the Echo Park Splash Collection kit, which is part of the May SP Subscription Club Kit.
- I used the Mini Mister to spray Bermuda Bay dye ink (retired, Stampin’ UP) and Copic refill V12 onto the background paper. I have one Mini Mister filled with each.
- The happy circle element was made using the Round Sentiments I, which is also part of the SP Subscription Club Kit. I stamped the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry ink from Stampin’ UP. Around the edge of the circle, I used a Copic marker from iCopic.com, BG45 and created an outline to make the element stand out.
- I inked around the patterned paper with Rich Razzleberry ink and a sponge dauber.
- Around some of the sticker elements, I used my black multiliner from iCopic.com.
Pencil Lines Sketch 239
- Round Sentiments I stamp set
- Sign up for your SP Subscription Club Kit today!
- Splash Collection Kit from Echo Park