Hey there, folks!
You are in for a treat because this week is going to be jam packed full of projects using the May SP Subscription Club Kit!! I have had so much fun playing with this kit, and I have lots to share with you this week. I do have a couple of the May kits left so if you would like to purchase for May, please let me know upon sign up.
This card is also intended for this week’s iCopic Challenge! We are on challenge #31 this week and the challenge is advanced shadowing!
- I created a shadow behind the cute Edward stamp from The Greeting Farm using the following Copic colors from iCopic.com: C0, C1, C2, C3, and C5. I tried to make it look like his shadow is going behind him.
- These are the rest of the Copic colors I used from iCopic.com: B29, B39, E00, E000, E37, E49, E29, E41, E43, and I know I am forgetting one, but I wrote them down and my notebook is not with me right now LOL.
- The sentiment is from the new SP and Company Round Sentiments I stamp set, which is part of the May SP Subscription Club Kit. This sentiment fits onto a 1.5inch Circle.
- The patterned paper is one of my faves from the new Splash collection from Echo Park, which is part of the May SP Subscription Club Kit.
- The ribbon is from Papertrey Ink and the corduroy button is from Stampin’ UP (now retired).
- The card base is Marina Mist cardstock also from Stampin’ UP.
- Round Sentiments I stamp set
- Sign up for your SP Subscription Club Kit today!
- Splash Collection Kit from Echo Park