Hello everyone!! Sorry I was MIA yesterday, a killer migraine caught up with me unfortunately. I am feeling much better today. We have been having some crazy weather and so I think that triggered my migraine this time. I have only had two of them in the longest time and both were around freak weather conditions.
Here is a card I whipped up today!
- The sentiment was made using the SP and Company Mini Card Creations II stamp set (used Early Espresso ink from Stampin’ UP) and some Tiny Type stickers from Cosmo Cricket.
- The little man is The Greeting Farm Edward that I got from iCopic.com.
- I used the following Copic colors from iCopic.com:
- For the skin: E00, E000. E02
- For the hair: E41, E43, E53
- For the clothes and eyes: YG03, YG23, BG05, BG07, BG09
- The aqua striped patterned paper is BRAND NEW from the Metropolitan Dots & Stripes 6X6inch paper pack. SO CUTE!!
- The green patterned paper is one of my favorite patterned papers of all time, called Tree Tops. It is one of the papers from the Echo Park Walk in the Garden collection.
- The base of my card is Crumb Cake (Kraft) cardstock from Stampin’ UP.
- The edges of the cardstock and patterned paper were inked with Soft Suede ink from Stampin’ UP.
- I added a little twine bow using some brown Divine Twine that I got from iCopic.com.
- And I finished the card off with adhesive rhinestones (from Stampin’ UP) that I colored with the Copic BG09! I love coloring my own rhinestones with my Copics!!
This card was entered into the following challenges:
- Mini Card Creations II stamp set
- Metropolitan Dots & Stripes 6X6inch paper pack (Echo Park)
- Tree Tops patterned paper (Echo Park)