Hello everyone!! I posted the SP Color Combo #102 earlier today so scroll down so you can play along.
And now I want to show you the iCopic Weekly Challenge #32 -Translucent Challenge. I love this challenge because it is actually a tough one for me.
For my translucent part, I colored in pink bubbles. I used Copic colors RV000 and RV00. I just tried to make the center of the bubbles lighter than the edges so that they looked rounded like real bubbles.
- The bunny image is from the Stampin’ UP Blowing Kisses stamp set and was colored in with the following Copic colors from iCopic.com: RV00, RV000, E51, E53, E31, Y38, G02, G14, B0000.
- For the sky (B0000) and the grass (G02) I used my air compressor and airbrush system from iCopic.com . I also drew a little dirt mound and grass sprouts.
- The sentiment is from the SP and Company I Love Love stamp set. I stamped it in Melon Mambo classic ink from Stampin’ UP.
- I also used some Washi Tape to make a frame and two strips across my card.
- The patterned paper is from Wild Rose Studio that I got at iCopic.com.
- To make the nice corners, I used the EK Success Large Corner Rounder Punch.
- I Love Love stamp set