Hello everyone!! You will notice under my advertisers and affiliates section that I have a new affiliate company:
I have been a long time fan of Two Peas in a Bucket’s store and community. This morning, I got a lovely email inviting me to become an affiliate. This is such a great thing for me and my family because Two Peas in a Bucket is a company that I feel I can fully support! They offer A LOT of great products and have very competitive prices. If you are not already a customer of theirs, please take a moment to head over to their store, it will not disappoint!
As an affiliate, I am going to be linking their store when I use products that they sell. When you click on any of their banners or the links to products and make purchases from Two Peas, then you help me support my family! As you know my blog and stamp company are my JOB, and it is the way I support my family. I would not be where I am today if it weren’t for my amazing readers and customers. And now with help from Two Peas, I can bring you even more goodness here at SP!
Now, to get you fully enabled (try not to drool), here is my Top 10 List of goodies available at Two Peas!
1. Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type Alphabet Letters – These letters are my favorite tiny letters!! You will see them on my projects from time to time. And the best thing is they are CHEAP $1.50 per pack. I can never get enough of these.
2. K and Company Susan Winget Botanical Paper Pack – This paper pack is on my wish list! I just love the style of it. I stick with mostly bright and clean graphic prints these days, but I love the vintage-y feel of this paper. It is on my wish list for sure.
3. EK Success Large Corner Rounder Punch -This is my must have punch these days! I wanted a punch that would create larger rounded corners and this is the one I settled on. It is so great!!
5. American Crafts Thickers -Speaking of Thickers, Two Peas has TONS of them!! I have over 70 packs of these babies!! They come in a variety of fonts, colors, and materials. My favorites are the foam, glitter chipboard, and glitter foam.
6. My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found Collection -I remember purchasing ONE sheet of this collection at one of my local big box stores and absolutely fell in love. This is one of my absolute must have items!!
7. Candy Dots Embellishments from Pebbles -I received a pack of pink pearl Candy Dots a few months back and used them up immediately. They are great little embellishments, and so easy to use because they are adhesive backed.
8. Smooch Pearlized Accent Inks -I have Moonlight and I have been itching to get more colors!! This stuff is really neat. It comes in a nail polish type bottle and has a little foam brush on the end so you can just dab this ink where ever you want it.
9. Stickles Glitter Glue – I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have every type of clear/white Stickles. They are particularly great because they blend in with any color supply that you use them on. Wonderful product!
10.Echo Park ANYTHING!! -I stock a few Echo Park papers, paper pads, and collection kits in my store, but I am unable financially to stock as much as I would like to. Well Two Peas has it all!! I absolutely LOVE Echo Park Paper Co!!
Well, I hope you are fully enabled and ready to shop!! We are saving right now for our new place (more details to come about that) so I will live vicariously through your shopping :O)