Hello everyone!!! TGIF!! This week has been very long, but very exciting for me. I have been watching the little sweetie all week long (I usually only get a few hours a week with her) so we have had lots of fun this week!
And today, I have another blast from the past layout! Today’s project is yet again from the May SP Subscription Club Kit! You will get a break from all these kit projects this weekend because I have some other papers and supplies I want to share with you also.
This layout is of me when I was a little girl. In these photos I am playing in an inflatable pool with a childhood friend of mine.
- All of the patterned papers and cardstock sticker elements came from the Echo Park Splash collection, which is part of the May SP Subscription Club Kit.
- The background cardstock is Robin’s Egg textured cardstock from American Crafts. I must say that I LOVE their textured cardstock!!! I just recently decided to order some and it is fabulous. I only stock three colors of it in the SP and Company but it is so lovely. Very thick and beautifully textured.
- The title was created with Thickers from American Crafts.
- The layout of my page was inspired by a sketch from Julie Bonner. She makes some of the most beautiful sketches and sometimes I just browse her blog for the fun of it. It is definitely worth checking out and bookmarking.
- Robin’s Egg textured cardstock
- Sign up for your SP Subscription Club Kit today!
- Splash Collection Kit from Echo Park