Hey everyone! Happy Sunday!!
Today, we will be out in the garden planting some flowers. I got some flowers and some huge flower pots for the new condo and I will be planting those and getting them ready to go. I hope you have had a wonderful weekend so far.
So today’s project is a cool teen boy type card. I really like the way the green just jumps off the page.
- The teen boy image is one I got from iCopic.com. It is called I’m a Rock Star from Gillian F Robert’s line from Stampavie. I just LOVE her images!!
- I colored him in with the following Copic colors from iCopic.com:
- For the skin: E00, E000
- For the hair: E25, E23, E21, and E31
- For the clothes: C0, C1, C5, C6, and C7
- For the guitar and green accents: YG23, 03
- For the strings on the guitar, I used the AtYouSpica #6 Melon
- On the edges around the image, I used 100 which is Black.
- The sentiment was made by a combo of stamps and sticker alphas. The sentiment stamps are from the SP and Company Mix ‘N Match: Friends stamp set. I just love the Mix ‘n Match stamps because they are just so versatile!
- The U and R are stickers from Jillibean Soup. I outlined each letter with my Black Multiliner from iCopic.com.
- The polka dot paper is from one of my FAVORITE new paper packs!! It is from the Metropolitan Dots and Stripes collection that is new this month from Echo Park! The 6X6inch pad is available in the SP Store.
- I also used some Black Cardstock and Lime Cardstock.
- On the lime cardstock I used the Scallop Trim Border Punch from Stampin’ UP.
- I used my Large Corner Rounder Punch from EK Success.
I have entered this card into this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge -Black, Grey, and Lime.