Hello everyone!! Happy Tuesday to you!! Today is Use it Tuesday over at the iCopic blog and so today I am sharing one of my tricks that I used to make today’s card. This card was also made using paper from the May SP Subscription Club Kit.
- The main image is Mermaid Anya from The Greeting Farm that I got from iCopic.com.
- To color the image in, I used the following Copic colors from iCopic.com: E0000, E000, E00, E02, BG70, BG71, YR68, YR07, YR16, E15, E18, and E29.
- The sentiment was made using the SP and Company Mix ‘N Match: Friends stamp set. This is one of my favorite stamp sets because I just love to make just because cards. These types of cards can be made for anybody at any time, no special occasion required. I make many more just because cards than I do for any other reason.
- Around the main image, I used some Washi Tape to create the frame. This technique is shown in my video at the bottom of this post! It is such an easy and clever technique that really dresses up the project.
- I also used Washi Tape to create the orange border strips on the card.
- The patterned paper came from the Echo Park Splash collection that is part of the May SP Subscription Club Kit.
- The card base is Tangerine Tango cardstock.
- And finally, the sentiment was stamped using Tangerine Tango ink.
This card was included in the following challenges:
And here is my video on using Washi Tape to create a frame. This is SP Episode 42. Enjoy!!
- Mix ‘N Match: Friends stamp set
- Sign up for your SP Subscription Club Kit today!
- Splash Collection Kit from Echo Park