Hi crafty peeps! Happy Cinco de Mayo!!! FIESTA!
I have a card to share with you today.
- The sentiment is from the SP and Company Ultimate Sentiments I stamp set. I stamped it in Taken with Teal ink (retired, from Stampin’ UP).
- I stamped the images onto Crumb Cake cardstock from Stampin’ UP.
- The teapot from this card is from a past Unity monthly stamp kit. I colored it in with Copics from iCopic.com. I used the following Copic colors: BG49, RV10, and RV13. I outlined the leaves with the Turquoise AtyouSpica glitter pen (also from iCopic.com).
- The background pattern was made with Pretty in Pink cardstock mixed with Echo Park patterned paper from the A Walk in the Park 6X6 paper pack.
- I inked all the edges of the card with a Tsukineko Brilliance dew drop called Platinum Planet.
- I was inspired by the current sketch over at Inspirational Card Sketches.
Shop with me anytime 24/7 at SP and Company! If you need any help, be sure to email me at email@example.com. Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter (in the sidebar)!