So, it is confession time. . . I have a confession! I am in a crafty funk!!! I really thought the day would never come, but alas, it is here. I have a lot on my mind right now (apartment hunting, the stamp release, new product development *top secret*, and more) and totally spaced posting yesterday until it was too late so I decided just to skip it and save it for today. A lot of work goes into things here behind the scenes and that sometimes leaves little room for crafting after my family time and work time are done.
With that said, I am still sooooooo psyched about the big SP and Company reveal that starts on Saturday. The blog hop is going to be great and there are going to be 4 days of brand new projects and loads of inspiration from the new SP Design Team! I have seen some sneak peeks of what some of the designers have been up to, and they are going to BLOW.YOU.AWAY! The fun is going to start at 1AM EST on Saturday morning so whenever you wake up, you can stop by and check out all the fun.
OK enough chit chat, let me show you a scrapbook layout I made. This layout has absolutely NO SP and Company Stamps on it!! *Gasp* That’s right folks, I can still craft without my beloved stamps, I know it is hard to believe :O) I shocked myself too!
This is a layout that was made for my grandma’s album.
- The striped patterned paper was cut using the Cricut Cake Basics cartridge. I used the fit to page feature to come up with the largest size I could get.
- The yellow accents are vinyl Thicker accents from American Crafts. In the center of the flower shaped accent, I added a pearl brad.
- The Fleurette is also from American Crafts.
- I have no idea where the patterned paper came from, it was just in my misc. pile.
- The title was made from American Crafts glitter Thickers and Cosmo Cricket tiny type letters.