Howdy, folks!! How are you today? I am psyched because ONE WEEK from today, I will be enjoying myself in our new condo!! I am so ready to be in our new place.
Today, I have a creation using the May SP Subscription Club Kit. The May kit is SOLD OUT, but there is still a little time to get your hands on the June kit (and by a little time, I mean until Saturday because my store will be closed on Sunday for a week, EEK!)! I’m tellin’ ya, my club is pretty fun and the kits are packed with enough supplies to make quite a few projects. I still have a lot of paper left over from my May kit and it is already the end of June!
And now, there is even more of a reason to join my lovely club. . . 15% off!! Yep, my subscribers now receive 15% off all of their purchases made in the SP and Company store.
This layout is of my mom, aunt, uncle, and cousin in 1986. . . before I was born. That adorable little baby is my cousin.
- The letter alphas, sticker elements, and patterned paper are all from the Echo Park Splash Collection Kit, which is part of the May SP Subscription Club Kit.
- I added some Stickles glitter glue to the swirly on the paper, and to accentuate the swirlies, I created additional swirlies using adhesive rhinestones.
- Around some of the fish, I used my Copic Multiliner from iCopic.com to make them stand out from the paper.
- And finally, I added a googly eye onto each of the fish to make them adorable 🙂
- Sign up for your SP Subscription Club Kit today! The June kit is shipping now!
- Splash Collection Kit from Echo Park