Hey everyone!! I am back with today’s project! Earlier I posted June Sneak Peek #2 so scroll down to check it out.
- The cute little dragon is Fergus with Cupcake that I received from iCopic.com.
- I colored this image in with the following Copics from iCopic.com:
- For the cupcake wrapper and bottom of foot: E31, E33
- For the dragon: YG03, YG06, YG00, and YG11 (the first two colors for the darker parts and the last two colors for the lighter parts)
- For the cherry: R20, R22, R27, and R29 (and I accented the cherry with a white gel pen)
- For the icing and sprinkles: RV04, RV10, and RV29
- The sentiment was made using the Mix n Match: Friends stamp set.
- The rounded corners were made using the Large Corner Rounder Punch from EK Success.
- The patterned paper came from the Echo Park Splash collection, which is part of the May SP Subscription Club Kit.
- The background cardstock is Green Galore cardstock (retired, Stampin’ UP).
- I finished the card off with some saddle stitch ribbon from Papertrey Ink.
Shop with me anytime 24/7 at SP and Company! If you need any help, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter (in the sidebar)!
- Mix n Match: Friends stamp set
- Sign up for your SP Subscription Club Kit today! June sign-ups are going on now!
- Splash Collection Kit from Echo Park