Hey there, scrappy buds! How’s your Friday going? Mine has been slow, but about to get more interesting. And I am still chugging along getting things all ready for the move. We’ve got two weeks left until we get our condo. So exciting!
My project for today has a SNEAK PEEK on it from an upcoming stamp set for SP and Co Stamps. I also used the wonderful Kokimo Background stamp for today’s project. This is one of my favorite “clean and simple” looking cards lately.
- For the background tiles, I used the SP and Company Kokimo Background stamp. I stamped four times onto Whisper White cardstock (from Stampin’ UP), two times with Pretty in Pink ink, and two times with Daffodil Delight ink. Then I just trimmed out all of the squares with my paper trimmer.
- Next, I used a piece of scrap paper and covered it with adhesive and lined up the center of my new background covered squares. You can’t SEE my scrap paper, but it saved me quite a bit of time trying to line up my tiles.
- I matted the tiles with Pretty in Pink textured cardstock, and the base of the card is So Saffron cardstock (both from Stampin’ UP.
- That GORGEOUS sentiment is the sneak peek stamp from SP and Co. This stamp set will make its debut during our July monthly blog hop!! I have already made so many projects with this set and I just know you are gonna love it.
- To dress up the card, I used some adhesive rhinestones, Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, and an epoxy brad (all from Stampin’ UP, but the brads are retired)
Well, I hope that you all have a lovely Friday and I will be back here tomorrow with a scrapbook layout. Later!
- Kokimo Background stamp
- And stay tuned for a brand new set coming out that I used on today’s project! The fun starts July 7th!