Hi folks! I have a super duper layout to share with you really quick.
This is a layout of ME when I was a little girl! I sure used to be a cutie. LOL
Today’s project was made using the May SP Subscription Club Kit. The May kit is SOLD OUT, but there is still a little time to get your hands on the June kit! I’m tellin’ ya, my club is pretty fun. I will be sharing some June kit projects with you very soon.
And now, there is even more of a reason to join my lovely club. . . 15% off!! Yep, my subscribers now receive 15% off all of their purchases made in the SP and Company store. That means 15% off SP and Co stamps, 15% off Basic Grey, 15% off Echo Park. . . and a few others 🙂 Read all the benefits of the club by clicking here.
- The patterned papers came from the May SP Subscription Club Kit, which contained Echo Park’s Splash collection kit.
- The pink grid paper was stamped and given a “distressed” look with the SP and Company Kokimo Background stamp set. This is a square shaped background stamp, but I created the rough edges by wiping off some of the ink using a tissue.
- The rounded corner on the pink patterned paper was made using the Large Corner Rounder Punch from EK Success.
- The alphas are felt Thickers made by American Crafts.
- Using my Copic RV11 from iCopic.com, I made a swirl across the pink patterned paper, and then stuck adhesive rhinestones along the swirly.
- Sign up for your SP Subscription Club Kit today!
- Splash Collection Kit from Echo Park
- Kokimo Background stamp set