Happy Friday! I hope that you have had a wonderful week. I am about to make some lucky readers super happy because I have winners to announce!! If your name is below, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing info so I can get your prizes mailed out. Winners have TWO WEEKS to claim their prizes.
The winner of the Blog Hop Challenge, stamp set of winner’s choice is. . . 8. Roxanne O’Brien
Roxanne made this beautiful project for the hop challenge:
And now, I have randomly chosen the following winners from all the comments left during the blog hop. Each name on the list is entitled to TWO digital stamps of winner’s choice:
From Ivette’s blog from Day 2:
From Stephanie’s blog from Day 1:
- Debican said…
- Very pretty. Great idea and good job. TFS Hugs, Debi
From Chrissie’s blog Day 4:
Lisa’s Creative Niche said…
So pretty, I love this color on your card, when I typically don’t think to use it! Thanks!
And the final winner (also chosen randomly from all the comments left on the hop) has won the brand new Hug a Bug stamp set that was just released!!
Now I also have a project to share for today. This project features a new stamp set from Lawn Fawn sold at iCopic.com. It is called Cruising Through Life.
- I colored the bicycle with the following Copics from iCopic.com: B52, YG25, C1, C3, C5, C6, C7, E53, E55, R83, and R85.
- I stamped and colored the flowers on a separate piece of Xpress It paper and then trimmed around it. Once it was cut out, I attached it to the basket with a Stampin’ Dimensional (Stampin’ UP Pop Dot).
- The patterned paper is from the Echo Park Walk in the Park collection.
- Across the bottom of the patterned paper, I used the Scallop Trim Border Punch (from Stampin’ UP).
- The card base is Old Olive cardstock from Stampin’ UP.
- The sentiment was made using cardstock sticker alphas from the Echo Park Walk in the Park collection.