Hey everyone!! Could you kindly do me a favor and make sure that you are a follower (Click follow on the sidebar). I have had a few people sign up to be a follower and I am soooo close to 1500 followers 🙂 Thank you for checking for me!! When we reach 1500, there will be a super giveaway.
And now, let me show you today’s project. This scrapbook layout was made using the new June SP Subscription Club Kit. There is still time to sign up and receive this kit. And if you haven’t heard, SP subscribers now receive 15% off everything they order in the SP Store!! Sweet huh?
After my Watermelon Lovers layout, I had two more photos of the pups eating watermelon so I made this layout.
Here are some close ups:
- The patterned paper and sticker elements are from the June SP Subscription Club Kit, which contains the Echo Park Country Drive collection. The small letters are also from this kit.
- I created the title with felt Thickers from American Crafts.
- I added a little Old Olive Satin ribbon around the photos.
- I used the following Stampin’ UP Cardstock colors: Old Olive and Real Red.
- The final touch was adding a black outline around some of the elements, using my Copic Multiliner from iCopic.com.