Hey there! Happy Saturday!
Today, I decided to switch things up. I was going to post another organization and storage video, and wait to post this layout until Sunday.. .. but I love it so much, I want to share it today! So check back here tomorrow for another organization and storage video.
So this layout is the first layout I made using the July SP Subscription Club Kit. These kits are NOT still available, so new sign-ups will be joining for the August kit.
- The patterned paper, sticker elements, and alphas are all from the Victoria Gardens Echo Park Collection Kit, which is part of the July SP Subscription Club Kit.
- The Absolutely Fabulous sentiment on the label shape is a stamp from the Bold Sentiments I stamp set. I stamped it in Stazon Ink since the sticker elements are sort of glossy and I didn’t want it to smudge.
- The patterned paper squares and photo mats were cut at 3.75inches square. The photos are 3.5inches square.
- Around all the square paper edges, I used Close to Cocoa (retired from Stampin’ UP) ink and a sponge dauber to add some distressing to the squares.
- The cardstock that the photos are mounted on is American Crafts Robin’s Egg Textured CS 12X12.
- The background cardstock is Pink Pirouette textured cardstock from Stampin’ UP.
- The journaling lines were made using a stamp from the SP and Company Scallops and Lines stamp set. I love adding lines easily with a stamp because I cannot write in a straight line without it!
- Around the edge of the label shape, I used my Copic Multiliner from iCopic.com
- Victoria Gardens Echo Park Collection Kit
- Sign up for your SP Subscription Club Kit today! August kit sign-ups are going on now!!
- Bold Sentiments I stamp set
- American Crafts Robin’s Egg Textured CS 12X12
- Scallops and Lines stamp set