This month’s color is Light Blue, join us the 7th through the 10th as we share light blue projects using brand new SP and Company stamps that will be released on the 10th. Not only does the Design Team get to play with this color, but YOU do too! After you’re done hopping around today, make sure you play along with this month’s light blue challenge (click here for details) for a chance to win some awesome SP & Company prizes! And don’t forget that the random prize patrol is watching so leave a comment on every blog each day to be eligible for the prizes!!
Here is my card:
My GORGEOUS sentiment comes from the SP and Company Bold Sentiments I stamp set! This set is chock full of amazing sentiments that you will be seeing along the way on our 4 day blog hop. Notice, that the set is numbered I -that way I can expand upon this set. I plan to include more sentiments and larger sentiments in future releases! I love this set so much and I know I will be using it as one of my go-to stamp sets! I know you are just going to love it as much as I do.
- The label shape is from the Lovely Labels stamp set. I just stamped the sentiment onto some Echo Park patterned paper and some white paper, trimmed each out with my Xacto blade and assembled the pieces.
- My sentiment was stamped in Pacific Point ink.
- I added a Baja Breeze ribbon bow and some adhesive rhinestones to finish off the card.
- The card base is Baja Breeze cardstock.
- Lovely Labels stamp set
- Bold Sentiments I stamp set, available starting July 10th!