This month’s color is Light Blue, join us the 7th through the 10th as we share light blue projects using brand new SP and Company stamps that will be released on the 10th. Not only does the Design Team get to play with this color, but YOU do too! After you’re done hopping around today, make sure you play along with this month’s light blue challenge (click here for details) for a chance to win some awesome SP & Company prizes! And don’t forget that the random prize patrol is watching so leave a comment on every blog each day to be eligible for the prizes!!
Here is my card for Day 3, which shows you another one of the gorgeous sentiments from the NEW SP and Company Bold Sentiments I stamp set!
- I just LOVE LOVE this sentiment “Congratulations, so excited for you!” from the Bold Sentiments I stamp set. It just works for so many of those happy cards that we all need to send out throughout the year.
- The balloons and patterned paper are both from Echo Park. The balloons are from the Walk in the Park collection, The polka dot paper is from the Springtime collection, and the stripes are from the Metropolitan collection.
- I inked the polka dot patterned paper using Tempting Turquoise ink.
- The card base is Marina Mist cardstock from Stampin’ UP.
- Bold Sentiments I stamp set, available starting TOMORROW!
- Metropolitan 6X6 paper pad
- Springtime 6X6 paper pad from Echo Park