Hey everyone! Happy Thursday!! Today is an amazing day because today Johnny’s brother is getting married!!!! YIPPEEE! We are so happy for him and can’t wait to watch his happy day.
In order to somewhat match the happiness of the occasion, today I chose a “Happy Everything” card. This is one of my most favorite just because sentiments. It just covers it all. And in this case, I turned it into a wedding card for the happy couple. What could be better than receiving a card that says “Happy Everything”. It is just elegant and lovely. Here it is:
- The card is a square card. I chose the card shape to match the scallop square shape I cut out from the Cricut Cake Basics cartridge (Boycott ProvoCraft, click here for details!).
- The main image is a flower from the SP and Company For Every Woman stamp set. The two flowers in this set are just perfect for any occasion.
- I colored the flower in with Copics from iCopic.com. I used the following colors: E97, E99, YR12, YR14, YR15, YR16.
- Around the edges I used the Tim Holtz ink applicator tool (also from iCopic.com) and some Daffodil Delight ink from Stampin’ UP.
- The card base is also Daffodil Delight.
- The sentiment is from the SP and Company Bold Sentiments I stamp set which is now sold out, but will be back in stock shortly. I stamped the sentiment in Pumpkin Pie ink from Stampin’ UP.
Well, that is all I have for you today. Tomorrow, I am going to show you how I made this card into a spectacular wedding gift with the presentation so stick around. See you soon!